Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:17:32 -0800
Hi all

Things have slowed down a little and there is not as much to do which is
a good thing.

A little guy named SuperSnooper came in today.  He waz met by Argento
and Hershey.  I introduced eveyone to everyone.  They were glad to see
someone from home and treated him very well.  They wanted to know about
home and all da gossip and news.  They sat around and talked for some
time about this and dat and generally got caught up on all da news.  Then
it waz off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They had
to make a small detour and stop at da Fruit Bar and stock up on all da
rasins.  Then it waz off to Dirt Mountain where he said he wanted to dig
a little.  He dug quite a large size hole and waz really getting into it.
They decided since he wanted to dig anyway dat they would enlarge their
den to accomadate da increase in da family.  So they directed their
digging efforts to dat and had it done in no time at all.  He said not
to worry as he is fine and to send hiz luv and lots of kisses and hugs
to hiz mommy and daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to catch up on da stuff with my hooman.

Bye BYe
Sandee