From:
Rozareo Shikhar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 02:38:07 -0700
Leanne
Sorry to hear about your baby, I can fill your pain my 12 week old baby
last Sunday got up eat and drink his water I let him out of his cage and
was playing with him when all at once he started to scream in pain and
got the bushed hair look and died.

I was told by some sweet ferret moms to take him in and have an autopsy
done so I would know what happen.  It was costly to have done but I'm
glad I had one cause how I know why he died.  My baby had a Congenital
Heart Defect.

You may want to have an autopsy at lease you will know why and then you
may help your next one if it happen again.

My Blessings go out to you and all the babies that die and their
families.