From:
Margie Harp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 12:36:37 EDT
Hi All!  Hope all is well and Dooks to everyone!

My Fuzzies wanted me to send this song to for all the Birthdays!

Happy Dook-Dook to YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!
Happy Dook-Dook to YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU!
Happy Dook-Dook Doookk-Doooooook!
Happy Dook-Dook too yoooouuuu!!!!!!!!!

That is from the Dook-Dook Doo-Doo gang!

They just wanted everyone to know they were thinking of you and their
fuzzy brothers and sisters.

I was wondering if any one is a quilter that might have a pattern for a
ferret quilt patch?  I'm not an artist, so for me to try and draw one out
will be out of the question.  It would just come out a ferret stick
figure and everyone would probably tell me it looks like a Chinese
character.  My luck it would be some kind of bad word too!  If someone
has a pattern, I would be glad to pay for it.

Thanks!
Margie and the Doo-Doo crew (Buddie, Mickey &Minnie)
and Pookie at the rainbow bridge