From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:59:59 -0400
>From:    Rosemary German <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SNUGGLY SACKS ARE BACK!!
>
>With the cold season arriving soon we are bringing back WARM "SNUGGLY
>SACKS" on EBAY in various types of linnings including Synthetic
>Lambswool, Plush FELT and two levels of FLEECE ( blanket weight and
>light weight) ..We also takes special orders via Email for larger sizes
>and requests.

Again, I wanted to 2nd this....I just received 2 of the hanging snuggly
sacks (I don't know if the name is correct or not) & my fuzzies love
them.  I was feeling patriotic so I won the auctions for the waving flags
& the red, white, & blue stars & boy their colors are rich & viberant!
Oooooh, they are nice & cozy soft on the inside too (yawn, I'm getting
tired just thinking of it, lol).  The other nice thing is they are great
for the multiple ferret household since they are VERY large!  I'm really
glad I got these, they are wonderful!

God bless,
Angie