From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:55:51 -0400
For everyone (especially Donna) who may have missed one of the links that
Judy Cooke posted regarding the Utah ferrets here is the link for the
Faces of the Innocent:
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/faces.html

Donna, your e-mail didn't display your return address.  Dooks to your
four Utah babies who I know are happy and loved!

Risa
PS Incase I got anyone else wondering, the Utah ferret who was worried
about being forgotten (who waved his paw out of the cage) has a very
happy ending.  His Mommy was kind enough to e-mail me.  He has a loving
forever home with the shelter who rescued him (-: