From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:46:22 -0400
I'm Jillie, a three year old fuzzgirl.  I heard some of you were
wondering how long a fuzzie can remember, and I just wanted to tell you
that I remember.  I was adopted by my Mommy two years ago.  I slowly
learned to play and wrestle with my two fuzzsisters.  I learned that this
is my home, and that I'm loved.  I am so happy, but I remember.

Sometimes you can see it in my lazy stretch along the floor, I show how
content I am.  Sometimes you can see it in my soft nuzzle by Mommy's
side, I show how loved I feel.  Sometimes you can see it in my ferret
dance, I show how happy I am.  Like some people know there is more, I
know there is less.

Sometimes my Mommy has to go away for a weekend, so me and my fuzz
sisters go to Grandma's for an adventure.  When we come back I celebrate.
My sisters just check everything out again, but I dance, I dook, and I
run around all silly.  I am celebrating my life and that I'm back in my
home.  I remember how lucky I am.

I remember the woman Jill who rescued me from the ASPCA after I was
abandoned in a carrier outside.  I remember Jan from the Gimmee Shelter
who took such good care of me and found me my Mom.

I remember how lucky I am.

I remember how loved I am.

I remember how great it is to have a home.

I remember all who made sure I would be loved and have a home.

I guess it wasn't luck after all, it was love.

That's what I remember, love!

Jillie
(a special fuzzie with a special dance that is truly a celebration of
life!)