From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 00:25:08 -0400
Hello. A fuzzie needs a home!

A friend went to a yardsale last weekend and found a ferret to be given
away.  After a week of trying to contact this family my friend went back
today and got the ferret.

I'm going to see the ferret tomorrow and try to contact the family for
some information.  Here's what I know so far.  This is a 3 1/2 year old
female ferret, possibly sable.  The family has had her since a kit, and
they are moving.  The ferret was filthy, in a cage on a porch (we've had
extreme weather changes here from hot to cold) eating wet kibble, no
litterpan or litter, and was filthy.

Tomorrow I'm going armed with everything to clean, groom, feed, comfort
etc.  the ferret.  My friend and I are going to pay to have the ferret
ADV tested (and probably a full exam).  I cannot have a fourth ferret,
and am unsure yet where we will house this fuzzie til we confirm ADV
status.  I live north of Boston and will transport ANYWHERE in the New
England area to a good fuzzie home.

I will post more after meeting this fuzzie.

Please e-mail me directly if you have any advice or interest in this
poor baby.  My friend didn't even get her name yet!  She's a very loving
person with two dogs, two cats, countless pet rats, and would keep this
sweet fuzzie if her SO would agree.

Thanks!!
Risa