From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 02:59:29 EDT
>I thought it was maybe from the litter (Swheat Scoop) because it was
>different than usual (dustier).  I stopped using it but she still had
>sneezes occasionally.  I've became unsure about this litter, but my vet
>(a fuzzie expert) said it is safe so I went back to using it.  Mikette
>just had a sneezing fit this mornin (first long one in awhile) so I'm
>back to my debate.

Hi Riza ~

A lot of litters create a dust that is "aerosol" in nature.  Many ferrets
are reactive to that.  I use a clay litter made for ferrets ( made by
Marshall) called "premium ferret litter." It does not send dust into her
environment.  I mainly treat human bodies, but I have learned each person
is unique unto themselves, so why shouldn't animals be unique also.  My
feeling ~ is listen and watch your little one.  If she sneezes, the
litter is too areosol.

Warmly ~
Mary L. Conley, ND
Herbalist