From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 02:54:27 EDT
Hello all ~

I'd like to introduce myself and say hi.  I just joined.  We have a farm
and I have had ferrets since 1985 off and on.  Right now I have my lovely
"Miss Jazz" who is a sable hooded ball of fire.

I am a naturopath (Dr. of Natural Medicine), with a concentration in
Herbs and Flower Essences.  I grow all of my own herbs organically and
make all of my own medicines.  My love of animals has led me to write an
online course for Herbs and Pets.  Researching this course has led me to
the use of herbs for ferrets.  It is such an amazing trip, and I love my
little girl like a child.

Anyway I'm here to say hi and to learn.

Thanks for having me ~
Mary