Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 06:36:58 -0500
Hi All,
Just had to tell everyone about my blanket scare to warn others of this
problem.  I awoke Sunday morn., headed to ferret room with duck soup,
Peanut was at the gate waiting but no Liddy.  I thought she was still
snoozing, feed other 3 but no where to be found was Liddy.I went to flip
back the comforter, since I have tile floors an they are slippery for the
old timers I put down comforters.  There was Liddy, she managed to get
inside blanket stuck, looked like a hotdog in a skin casing.She was not
moving, I screamed to my husband get a knife, as I used my teeeth to tear
the blanket open.  Thank you lord she starting panting ran to living room
turned on air conditioner, she lay limp for 15 minutes in front of it,
but I put cool wash rag on her an got her to drink.  Today she is normal
and that darn blanket is sitting on curb waiting for the garbage
truck.Beware check your bedding daily, its a frighting reminder for me.

thanks
christy