Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:17:22 -0700
Dooks All ~!~!

The Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be having a few garage sales in
the next few weeks.

Sat July 20th - 6751 SE Madison Street, Hillsboro, Oregon cross streets
are Cornelius Pass Road and Baseline Road

Sat July 27th - 7619 NE Halsey Street, Portland, Oregon near the corner
of NE 77th Street.

Trying to raise funds for our Grand Ferret Fun Frolic - Wascally Weezil
Wodeo Woundup <yeah, try saying THAT 5 times fast> - which will be August
11th.  Not to mention the continuing support of shelters here in the
PacNW

C'mon down and see what goodies are available (bring your piggy bank).

If you have some items that you would like to donate, please call me at
(503) 422-6959 or email me at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you ~!~!~!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
 Mist the Fer-Kat, Fosters ~Stubbie~King~, and a rainbow of Guardian
Fur-Angels.