Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:16:17 -0700
>[Moderator's note: I've traced some virus e-mail back to two people on
>the FML.  Neither of them believe their machines are infected.  I should
>have included something about killer ladybug eggs from mars that infect
>us when eat pizza or something like that and it would be all over the
>internet by now as if it were fact.  But try to convince people to do
>something reasonable like run a virus checking program?  Nah...  BIG]

WOWSERS ~!  You heard about that too, BIG ?  The Kids told me about that,
but you know how they can fib.  I thought they read that in the
INQUISITOR.  At first I thought it was only rumors ... but if YOU know
about it too !!!!  Are they really from Mars ?  Did you hear what kinda
pizza they prefer ?

Hey Guys ~!  Guess what BIG just told me ! <G>

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
Mist the Fer-Kat, Fosters ~Stubbie~King~, and a rainbow of Guardian
Fur-Angels.

[Moderator's note: Pizza with aphids, of course. BIG]