From:
Christopher Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:04:37 -0700
A very special thankyou for support above and beyond the call.  The
following three people donated in excess of 20.00 to the raffle;

Connie Martin, Lynn Toole, Ethel Roth

If anyone isn't sure what I am talking about, we are raffling a laptop
(IBM ThinkPad P133, under warranty, awesome machine) to raise funds for
TLE, DookNook Shelter, and SOS.

To enter:
1) log onto paypal.com
2) send money to [log in to unmask] (5.50 per ticket)  (5 for 20.00)
3) send me an email with raffle as the subject
4) You win, the shelter wins, TLE wins and SOS wins

email me for snailmail addy if there is a problem or you would prefer to
send cash or cheque.

Kisdafur
Win an IBM ThinkPad P133, still under warranty.
go to www.paypal.com and send 5.50 to [log in to unmask]
email me with raffle in the subject line.
5 tickets for 20.00

[A later P.S]
Good News for everyone who is participating in the raffle.  We have
enough money to pay for one of the laptops, thanks to a nameless
benefactress.  The drawing will be held on August 31, 2002 if we
have enough to pay for both.

Please, response has been slim to none.  Pass the info on to your friends
and family.

three easy steps.
1) log onto www.paypal.com
2) send 5.50 to [log in to unmask]
3) email christopher with the words "Raffle" in the subject line.

alternatively send cash or money order to 1474 dakar st, JAX FL 32205