From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 19:59:10 -0400
Well, I guess this is what I get for taking too long to assign my fuzzies
jobs.  Baby has gone ahead and assigned herself a job as tissue fluffer.
What she just did to a 250 count box of tissues I can hardly believe.  I
am tempted to keep the mess in it's entirety up on a shelf just as it is
so that I can take a peek whenever I need a laugh.  There are tissues and
tissue shreds everywhere.  I can't believe this many ever fit in the box!
I think I'll give my other two girls jobs before they take it upon
themselves to line up work!

Jillie would be the best Cheerio quality control person, ah ferret, that
GM ever had.  Unfortunately her position would only last until they
realized that the number of Cheerios available for sale after quality
checks was diminishing rapidly!

Mikette, hmmm, what can she be?  She is my top supervisor, if Mommy is
doing it she wants to help.  Washing dishes, putting sheets on bed,
sweeping the floor - if it's happening then Mikette want to be a part of
it.  She'd love a title like Home Manager, but I think the actual role
would be more of an official pain in the fuzzbutt (-:

Risa