Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 13:06:16 EDT
Many thanks to those of you wishing to buy placid gentle chubby Waldo
from me.

He is a cuddler and ultra-gentle ferret wrestler.  Tiniest, old, balding
again Ma-we-ah has finally found someone to play fight with in this ever
gentle fashion.  I never see them bite one another.  They both roll on
their backs in submission and wave their paws in each others general
direction.  They lay their heads on each other with mouths open, eyes
flashing, bodies wiggling.

How ferocious! :-)  Then they chase each other.  Maria runs into a corner.
They face off: open their mouths wide at each other and pant...... tails
vibrating wildly.  And off they go running through tubes and onto the bed
and into the bath tub.

Big plump Waldo and teensy skinny frail girl Ma-we-ah: they are asleep
together now.  She never slept with anyone before this.  Amazing.

Want your own personal Waldo?

There are over 100 to chose from.
SILVER MITTS!!!!!!!!!
BLACK NOSES!!!!!!!!
SPOTS!!!!!!!!!

Truly gentle handsome hefty boys.  Tiny exuberant cage climbing, nose and
lip kissing females.

Call 1-708-442-8650

Bring your ferrets with you.  See how they interact with your very own
WALDO.