From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:12:46 -0700
Those crocheted eggs...I am throwing them!  I bought some from the booth
run by the Oregon Ferret Shelter at the show.  Ferrets love them!

>From:    "Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PETCO posts
>
>Here are my "off-the-cuff" comments about the latest batch of PETCO
>posts on the FML:  ....

Thank you BIG, this was a very nice post!  I am sorry to all of those on
the FML, but I was nice to Sandi over the whole Petno thing but I cannot
sit back and let her lie about me.  I am sorry it escalated to the point
it did.  There is no need for me to defend myself where Sandi is
concerned and my being upset, did get the best of me.  Sorry.  The
authorities will deal with my complaints, not the FML.

To the person who wants to know about a database of Petco complaints...
you need to go to www.petno.homestead.com to see what is transpiring.
Join the discussion at yahoo (you can sign up from the main page).  There
is a database being worked on.

Now to Sargent Colburn (Alexandra)...how creative.  You sound so much
like the way Richard Bach's wife talks (and her name is Sabryna - just
like the Aunt in your post).  I read that and started laughing...thank
you for making my day and reminding me that my ferrets are more important
than ANY petstore issue or human liar.  Very cute post!

And to Rebecca Klein...it does not matter who you are, but that you are.
I know how much you do and I am sorry you had to suffer the wrath of
another.  You have been a total asset to the ferret community!  Don't
let one person discourage you.

Again, I am going to state this to those few of you who need to hear it.
Just because someone does not "house" a shelter, does not mean that they
do not know or understand the hardships (and joy) that comes with it.
No, I am NOT housing a shelter but I certainly know what a SHELTER is and
what they do.  I spend a ton of time helping at a very good one and I am
proud and honored to do so.  It is very insulting to those who volunteer
their time to be told that just because they are not housing a shelter,
they don't know anything.  That attitude is what makes many volunteers
stop volunteering or not even start.  That is a total shame.