From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 15:02:06 -0500
Hi,
I am looking for people who enjoy crocheting, I need someone to crochet
some plastic eggs for me !!

In exchange I will get each person who crochets one dozen eggs for me a
free hammock in exchange for their work.

I will provide the eggs,bells, and yarn.  I will mail the supplies to
each person and pay the postage and they will have to pay the return
postage when they have them finished.

All eggs should be done within 30 days from the day you receive them!!

Or if you would like I will send the hammock/s to a shelter or a friend
if you like.  Hammock/s will be mailed as soon as the eggs are returned.

Serious inquirys only.
Thanks
Ada and Kerry Gibbs
Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers