Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:28:38 -0700
Hi everyone :
Again, with a heavy heart, we end this day with yet another loss of a
shelter babie :-(  Our Mouse has left us for Rainbow Bridge this evening
at about 8:30pm).  She was brought to our shelter a year ago, she was
found in a trailer park, wondering around.  She was very malnutrition
and weak.  Had hair loss -and we knew she was adrenal, but she was in
no shape for surgery.  Please light another candle for one of our lost
one's.  She was a very sweet girl (won ferret cleanliness, for the
neatness of her cage all the time), and gave kisses when you took her
out to play & when you put her to Bed!

Mom & Dad will miss her with all our hearts - God Bless Mouse!!!

Thank you:
Mary & Kris

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org