Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:06:22 -0700
Dear FML'ers:
First, my prays and condolences go out to those of you that have a sick
ferret, or one that has passed and gone to the Bridge.

Mary and I would like to thank all of you that have sent us sympathy
card's and e-mails concerning the loss of Mischeif, Lucy, and Mouse.
There were so many, I'm sure I forgot to respond to all of you and I'm
sorry for that.  We appreciate all the kind words you have sent us.  I'm
honored to know all of you (maybe not in person, but on the FML) and to
know there are so many loving people out there that can give in words,
from their hearts, and share the pain every ferret owner goes through in
times of need.

A Great Big Thankyou!!  God bless you and your little one

Kris

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org
Please check out Kat Parsons Raffle @ www.mkaresq.com/kats_page.htm