Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:30:32 -0400
We have recently went to visit grandmas.  Well grandma has cats and to
say the least we got fleas.  Please help us get rid of them.  Mom keeps
using that awful flea comb in which I run when I see it now.  I though
getting my nails clipped was bad.My sisters fur is not as long as my so
none of her fleas are coming out.  But they are awful on me.  Six came
off of me last night but I know three of those rascals jumped free before
getting sent down the drain.  Mom bought some Marshall flea shampoo and
will be here by weekend.  I hope this product is safe to use .So I know I
am in for a bath this weekend which we both hate!!!  Besides getting a
flea bath what else should mother do so we are not itching up a storm
again?????

Whiskey & I have decided no more visits to grandmas!!!  LOL Those cats
are in big trouble when I see them again.

Harley & Whiskey-Please help mom out.