From:
Kimberly Gunderson/Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:25:24 -0700
I just wanted to put out here, that I would absolutely love the
opportunity to be able to help anyone with fuzzies out near New Mexico -
I have become pretty adept at workin with these little guys - so I would
like to let folks know - I would also be interested in adopting healthy,
or special needs ferts.

If anyone in the New Mexico/Colorado region needs a fostermom/new mom,
please take down my contact info and feel free to get ahold of me if you
find some little "fuzzballs" that need a new, or temporary home!

Kimberly Gorman
Regional Translations Engineer
Cricket Communications
A Leap Company