Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:06:28 EDT
I just wanted to thank the many who have donated towards the care of these
fuzzies!  The generosity of ferret people was so overwhelming I had tears
n my eyes as I read their letters of encouragement and caring.  Our very
own Bill Gruber is deserving of thanks for both allowing us to post to
this list, and for his donation.

I won't mention everyone who has donated, I don't know if they want their
privacy preserved or not.  You are all getting private thanks as well, and
your hammocks will be sent out as fast as I can sew them.

It's been an emotional roller coaster here lately, with the many rescues.
I also pulled 2 dogs from the local pound, and am getting another rescue
dog tomorrow.

Thankfully, the dog who has been here for nearly a month found a home
yesterday, along with one of the kitties who was left in a box on our
porch.  The hideousness of the "humans" who have neglected, abandoned,
and abused, and it is so nice to have you all make up for their lack.
YOU are all angels watching over these ferrets too.  We rescuers can't do
this without you.  Thank you for making it possible for me to go on.
Thank you for giving me faith in humanity.  I gotta stop writing now, the
tears are blurring my screen.

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Arctic Breed Canine,
and Ferret Rescue of Galloway, Ohio