From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 13:07:30 -0400
>The only problem: There's this plastic "fun-nel" thing from one level to
>the other that they just won't use.

You've got a SuperPet cage!  I hate those hard plastic tunnel thingys,
and so do my fuzzies.

Go to http://www.ferretstore.com.  In the Cages and Accessories, you
can buy extra ramps to replace the tube part.  You can also buy extra
shelves.  With the extra shelf pieces, you can set up kind of a stair-
step arrangement since those ramps, especially the bottom one, get pretty
steep.  You can also use them to section off the cage.  We sectioned off
the upper half as an isolation cage, and leave the bottom part open for
them to run in and out of.

Roger & the Fibonacci Ferts