From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:36:56 EDT
Hello All,

To all that have lost a special fuzzbutt, send them a smile for all the
times they have lightened your heart from a stressed day.

I just wanted to express something to all.  If you are able, when you
need ferret goods and items, try to go through the shelter in your area.
This appears to be a slow summer for funds all around.  Some people may
not realize all they can get from the shelters and instead go to the
stores.  It's been slow here in Georgia.  But, as you all know, it's never
slow with the intake of ferrets.  I have a tendency when I meet people
with ferrets to give them a card from the shelter.  I let them know this
helps in different ways.  Because you never know what could happen in the
future.  They may have to take their ferret there for some reason at a
latter time.

Something to share.
Benita