From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:20:11 -0700
Max is my favorite because we just had our four year anniversary!  He
loves to give kisses until your lips are raw.  Max is my favorite because
he hasn't quite mastered the WWD, he stumbles, he falls, he gets up like
"aw shucks, how do you do it?!" Max is my favorite because he is my *clean
boy* he refuses to poop in dirty litter boxes so I had to train everyone
to go on paper.  Max is my favorite because he was my first one!

Raider is my favorite because he follows me around and looks up at me with
the most beautiful face I've ever seen!  Raider is my favorite because
more than anything he loves his dried papaya treat.  He comes when I call
him or rattle the treat box.  Raider is my favorite because I love to bomb
him with his beanie babies and watch him go crazy attack them then drag
them off to his hidey hole.

Peanut is my favorite because he is sooo fat and sooo lovable.  No one
WWD's like my P'nut!  Peanut is my favorite because I love to say to him,
"gimmee some luvins from the oven (his fat tummy)" while I put kisses on
his belly.  Peanut is my favorite because he loves to steal the dog
biscuits and hide them in the couch.  I love to see friends' faces when I
pull all kinds of *stuff* out of the hidey holes.

Goose is my favorite because she is so sweet and so attached to me.  She
always wants to be with me playin' playin' playin'.  She is my favorite
because she gives me lots of kisses anytime anywhere.  She is a sneaky
devil and likes to get outside and yell catch me if you can!  hehehe

Unagi is my favorite because she looks so sweet then CHOMPS!  you (but it
doesn't hurt).  Unagi is my favorite because she looks like Stuart Little.
Her tail looks like its been dipped in lite grey, dark grey then black
paint (so cool!).  Unagi is my favorite because she loves to embarrass me
by bringing feminine products in the living room so everyone can view her
stolen treasure.  She also loves the papaya treats anytime anywhere.

Pikachu is my favorite because he came all the way form Pennsylvania to
live with me.  He looks like a possum and lumbers around like a possum.
Pikachu is my favorite because he loves all ferts and can't understand why
they don't all like him!  Pikachu is my favorite because he is a junk food
junkie and you have to watch EVERYTHING that he can get his paws on.

Tanya

Tanya J. Grave
Screen-Tech, Inc.
470 Needles Drive