Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:01:39 EDT
Harley is my favorite because of many reasons.  He is my first, my deaf
boy, my bestfriend, my furkid, and the fact he is just too darn cute!  He
is very gentle and calm when being held.  He loves his pillow case rides.
He will sit on it until you drag him around.  He is my shadow.  He thinks
he is a flying squirrel.  He has a great tail, it's has if someone dipped
it perfectly into silver!  He was my most favorite Christmas present ever!
I will cherish him always.

Yoshi is my Favorite because she is my second Ferret but first little
girl.  She gives wonderful kissies and won't leave your ears alone!  :o)
She loves to be snuggled.  She too is my Shadow.  She is the Queen of the
Ferret tube.  As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!  She sings as
she runs from her brothers through the Ferret tube.  She is a lovely shade
of dark chocolate.  I will cherish her always.

Arnold is my favorite because he is my third and my loner.  He likes to be
alone, but doesn't mind if his older brother or sister want to be around
him.  That's quite all right with him.  He is the King of the Weasel War
Dance!  He is not much for being held but will put up with Mommy kissing
and hugging him tight.  He thinks everything is his and if anyone thinks
otherwise he will talk them out of it.  Yes, Arnold is a chatter box.  I
will cherish him always.

I feel blessed for having three favorite Ferrets that all get along very
well, whom are perfect in every way.  But then again, what Mother doesn't
think her kids are perfect?!  :o)

Dook, dook dook!
Toni