From:
cynthia jennerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:56:01 -0700
It's a horrible thing to have a favorite fuzzy BUT, I have to do it too.

My favorite is Jewel.  When we got her she was the tiniest baby at the pet
store and the first silver ferret we had seen.  She was soooo pretty and
although we probably shouldn't have afforded her, we did anyway.  (We only
went to the store to buy more ferret food and ended up coming home with a
ferret too :) She slept all the way home and we thought she would be the
docile little baby.  We were wrong.  She was very playful and friendly
to all people and animals.  When we put her in the cage when we went to
school we'd come home and until she'd see us she'd be fine.  As soon as
we came near the cage she'd start grunting and dooking.  It was sooo cute.
Now she's all grown up and bigger than all the others, but she still loves
everyone and she's adventurous and smart.  She likes to sniff ears and
plays with hair.  And this summer she got the opportunity to go outside
when she figured out how to push the screen out of the window and jumped
out.  (Mom was not one bit happy about this).  Fortunately she comes when
she's called.

Cynthia