From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:25:48 -0500
I want to express my appreciation and gratitude to all the FML people
over the last few years who have helped me in so many ways.  Whether it
be through a post I read that had useful advice or to the people who from
time to time have answered my posts.  I met a wonderful talented lady
through the FML that is making my ferrets beautiful hammocks and sleep
sets as well as Christmas stockings and I am very grateful for meeting
you, Kim.  My 13 ferrets occasionally read the posts and sometimes they
say you humans are correct:-) Anyway, thanks to all of you for giving
great advice to a person who lives in the middle of nowhere where ferrets
are not common as the Internet is the only place I have to go for ferrety
things.

Diane