From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 12:34:08 EDT
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue in Columbus, Ohio has a number
of rescues that need homes.  We've been hit this last few weeks with over
16 rescues.  Two pair have already been adopted out to new homes.

Eight(8) are pairs and they MUST be adopted as a pair.  Two others not
listed will need adrenal surgery before they can be available for
adoption.  Several of them need to "fatten" up but seem pretty healthy.
All have had their distemper shots and some their rabies already.  ALL
have been tested for ADV and are negative.

We have:

Oscar(gib) and Misty(sprite): Oscar is a DEW and Misty is a dark sable.
Both really sweet and playfull.  Estimated age is about 3 years old.
Need fattened up.

Baby & Snickers (gibs): Silver and chocolate roan.  Need fattened up but
real sweeties.  They are about 1.5 years old.

Angel(sprite) & Smokey (Gib).  About 1 year old.  Angel is a beautiful DEW
with the biggest eyes.  Smokey is a silver mitt with PERFECT mitts.  Nice
coats and both are sweeties but Smokey is a CUDDLER!

White & Jasper(Gibs): Whitie is a DEW and Jasper is a chocolate.  Skinny
but very active.  Est. about 1.5 year old.

Ms. Ferret: Ms. Ferret is about a year old.  She is a sable mutt.  A lot
of white around her face.  She is an alpha ferret.  Good with people but
VERY bossy with other ferrets.

Gibley(Gib): Big beautiful fluffy sable about 10 months old.  Likes to
grab but does not bite.

Apache (sprite): Apache is a beautiful champagne about 1.5 year old.  BUT
she will bite and sometimes hard.  Needs an experienced ferret person.

If you or you know anyone in the area that might be interested in adopting
any of these "fur kids", please e-mail me and I can give you more details.
Or call me at (614) 885-6538 evenings and weekends.

Scarlett Gray, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue