Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 01:13:34 -0700
Here we go again...Another new reader asking legitimate questions, only
soon to find themselves in the middle of a never ending, circular battle
about Marshall Farms.

BIG..is there any way you could assemble the more intelligent posts about
Marshall's, both pro and con, and have them available as a REQUEST via the
server?

This way when a question comes up, you can refer them to the 'REQUEST' and
save the List another, never satisfied, fight...er...discussion.  Then, if
the reader has still more questions not answered by that information, the
question can be posted to the List for answers.

It would save a lot of grief, probably be far more helpful to the new
reader, and keep people from each others throats.

Thanks for the consideration.

For Our Ferrets

MC
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret)

[Moderator's note: Sure, I can do that.  But WHEN is the issue :-).  I'll
put it on my list of things to do one of these months...  BIG]