From:
Cheryl & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:28:26 -0400
Hi All,
We have around 50 plus ferrets and have been using "Yesterday's News"
which is made by a Canadian company (very nice people) and distributed by
Purina (not so nice) in the United States.  We go through six 30 pound
bags every week at about $13.00 per bag and if you don't keep after the
potties it will smell of both ferret poop and wet newspaper, ugh.  I tried
and tried to learn of a local source of Yesterdays News and was given the
name of a guy that worked for a local distributor but after days of
playing phone tag I came to the conclusion that he was a total idiot so I
gave that up.  I am now using wood pellets (compressed sawdust) that comes
in 40 pound bags cost less then $4.00 per bag does great with smells my
ferrets love to dump in it and can be purchased in the seasonal department
at Lowes.

Cheryl, Steve and from all my babies waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
including the gang of 51 ferrets plus Steve & Cheryl the bill payers.  We
are a State licensed no kill shelter so please visit us and our business
of ferrets at http://www.tamart.com/sr.html or if your looking to adopt
goto http://www.tamart.com/ad.html or our business at
http://www.tamart.com/ and for email mailto:[log in to unmask] or
via ICQ #2851077