From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 01:59:46 -0800
Good Morning All,

Special Thoughts and Prayers to ALL that may need them!!!!

I thought the emptyness I felt from loosing my Tazy Boy to Rainbow Bridge
would have lessened some by now but it hasn't!!!! :-(   Not a minute goes
by that I don't think about him he is on my mind 24-7!!!!!  As I sit on my
terrace at night looking up at the stars the tears start falling and won't
stop!!!  The pain has lessened though and I am THANKFUL for that!!!!  Then
I look at my other PRECIOUS BABIES and I have to smile through my tears
and I feel so very blessed to have them and knowing how very much they
need me lifts my spirits once again :-)  I just can't EVER imagine what
it would feel like not knowing the joys of being owned by Fuzzies that
thought alone makes me shudder!!!!!  THANK YOU my precious babies for
lifting my spirits when I am at my lowest and making me smile.  I hope
nobody minds me sharing my feelings and thoughts with you!!!!  Only my
Fuzzie Family would understand my feelings :-)  Thank You FML for being
their!!!! :-)

And on a last note, Sandee PLEASE check on my Tazy and give him my love
and a cheweasle for me!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING :-)

WITH LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL, HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND HAPPY FERRETING!!! :-)

Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey :-)