From:
Erin Kydd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 07:38:10 -0400
Hello all I am very pleased to be back.  It took me a while before I
turned on my service again.

So much has happened... Ferret bug hit our household again LMAO for my
birthday my husband went out and bought me the most darling of little
babies; she is an albino and boy is she feisty!!  I still haven't a
permanent name for her so far I am calling her Jaws for her biting habit
and how vicious she was.  Thank the lord to solve that one only took a
few drops of ferratone ( I think that is what I have its upstairs in the
closet) and she was hooked and a true sweetheart.  But now I have such a
big flea problem.  I have tried everything and I am going to call the vet
today to see what different things they have to help me out.  I read in
one of the last news letters that the cat advantage is no different than
the dog advantage, and I have a dog so if I bought the dog supply I could
use that on my babies instead of buying both the cat and dog regimen I am
not trying to get out cheap here but is this all true though???  I have
been giving the darlings flea baths tried that bio-spot for cats and
ferrets and even marshall farms products nothing works.  You can all
e-mail me with sugestions I need help quickly.

Thank you
Erin, Fathom & Jaws