From:
Erin Kydd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:11:03 -0400
I am a CNA ( or as I call it a professional butt wiper ) I clean up poop
almost all day, and the last thing I want to do when I get home is clean
up more poop.  But I chose the responsibility of being a ferret mommy, and
that means taking to bad with the good and vice-versa.  I have two babies
of my own and one of them doesn't even know what a litter box is.  It can
be very aggravating at times but every day I clean the poop off the floors
and once to twice a week the floors get a good scrub down and litter box's
get changed.  If your ferrets are bothering you that much try to find them
a new home or I hate to say this because of such over crowding but bring
them to a shelter.  Before anything happens to them.  If I could I would
take them but I can only afford the 2 that I have.  If I could have my
way my house would be full of the little darlings.  I hope you chose what
is best for your little one(s).  Just take a deep breath and let all the
tension slip away..... patience is a virtue

Erin,
****Fathom & Jaws***