From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:26:31 -0700
Dear All,
You are cordially invited to attend Rocky's annual OKTOBERFEST, Saturday
October 6th 4:00 til we run out of logs for the bonfire.  The admission
is $5 and includes all your drinks for day and evening.  Once again we
will have great food available at a nominal fee.  There will be live
music, by the Famous FERRETONES There will be raffles of pet items and
non-pet items.

If you are interested in donating something for our raffle table please
contact our President, at [log in to unmask]

Also, this year we are having a bake sale, so pull out that favorite
recipe and bring it to the table.

We ask you to bring lawn chairs for yourself.

Most of all, we invite you all to visit our ferret shelter and meet our
houseguests.

All ferrets are free, just need to make a $95 donation!

All proceeds will go directly to our medical and operating expenses.
There will be a special SOS UTAH donation bucket to be passed around.

Sorry, but no personal ferrets allowed this day.

We look forward to you all coming, however, if you can't make it but want
to show your support, you can mail any contibution to:

Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Inc.
832C Falls Rd.
Parkton, Md. 21120
Checks can be made to Rocky's or directly to our vet
"Helping Hands Clinic"

RSVP: to [log in to unmask] by October 3rd, we will return
Directions to you.

Can't come but want to visit Rocky's.  Go to our website, visit our
Message Board and say hi!

Affectionately,
Barbara Clay, Director of Shelter Affairs
Parkton, Maryland (Baltimore Co)
http://www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/