From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 00:16:39 EDT
Hi everyone,
Just another quick update on the kids.  Well, as of today everyone is now
eating and drinking on there own!!!!!  I am so excited as tonight I get
to get a full nights sleep the first one since I got the kids!!!  We still
have our two fighters doing just that.  Other then that things are going
pretty good now!  Next Friday we will be taking 8 of the kids to Seattle
where they will get there adrenal surgeries done.  And then a bunch of
them get there rabies at 2 in the afternoon and then that night we have
our first showing of the kids to prospective new parents (can you say
Friday will be busy for me) On Tuesday we are paying the vet extra to
come out here and check everyone over (this way the kids all don't have
to travel)  So I will let you know how that goes.

I would again just like to say a general thank you to all the people, and
company's (Path Valley- just sent a case of food the kids really seem to
like it!!) who have help with the Utah kids.  Without all your help it
would not have been possible for the fuzzies to get the care and attention
and extras they have gotten.  Many have said "you are an Angle" well I
couldn't be a ferret angle without the bigger angles helping me along so
THANK YOU!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html</A>

Ferret Dooks and Tugs
Tracy
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery RD.
Deer Park WA. 99006
1-509-262-9556