From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:45:55 -0500
>From:    Randy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: using Advantage for fleas
>
>Is it ok to use Advantage for kittens and cats under 9 lbs and older than
>8 weeks on ferrets ??  I was told yes ..  I ordered it from a supplier in
>Florida..  Thoughts ??  Vets opinions ?

Hi Randy,

Permit me to let you in on a secret.  Advantage comes in different sizes,
but the fluid contained in all the sizes is the same stuff exactly, just
more or less of it.  The best way to buy Advantage is the "Dogs, 55 lb and
over".  Then you use a syringe to extract 0.2 ml and apply that to your
ferret.  The kitten size has 8 ferret doses in a 4 tube pack.  The large
dog size has 80 ferret doses in the 4 tubes in a pack.  Both sizes cost
approximately the same.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if all your wall decorations have horns.