From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:24:07 -0700
Dear Friends,

This message is to thank you all for your generous donations for the Utah
ferrets, and also to thank every person who has posted to the FML and
written me personally, with your kind and encouraging words.  It is truly
appreciated to hear that what we try to do is so well received.  It has
really made my day to read the many supportive messages, and not finding a
single one that contained non-positives.

So moving right along... I've received the latest 'What on Earth' catalog
and it contains TWO NEW FERRET ITEMS.  For anyone who has the catalog but
hasn't looked at it yet, they are on pages 70 and 71, a battery activated
plush ferret toy that bobbles its head and 'chitters', and a new tee
shirt.  I've ordered the shirt, a white cotton long or short sleeve tee,
with a siamese point ferret climbing the back of the shirt, feets
clutching the fabric.

To view the items from their web site, ask for <whatonearthcatalog.com>
The toy's cat # is AK482, price $19.95, and the tee is AK6291T for the
short sleeve version, AK6291L for the longsleeve, priced at $16.95 and
$18.95.  For XXL's it's $2.  more for each version.  I eagerly await my
new wardrobe addition, and consider myself indeed fortunate to be able to
wear tee shirts to work!

Hugs to all,

Georgia