Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:18:38 -0700
Hi all

Sorry this is a little late but my hooman haz been a little buzy.

A little guy named Bear Ryan came in today.  I gave him da tour of da
place and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He said he didn't
know anyone and I told him dat if you don't know anybody to go to da
Ferretvite Festival to met others.  He headed over dat way and waz soon
lapping up da ferretvite and socializing.  He also danced quite a bit.  He
seemed to met a lot of new friends and danced with almost everybody.  He
seemed to get along with everyoe there.  When they closed da place they
all headed over to Hammock Haven to catch a few winks.  He said to send
hiz luv to hiz mommy and also a hug or two.

A little guy named Beasley came in later.  He waz met by Sidney, Max, and
Punky Doodle.  They were happy to see him and interested in da news an
gossip from home.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then
they headed off to explore an see all da sights and attractions.  Then it
waz off to da Tube Park to see how they could do at da tube races.  They
got entered and were soon going through tubes at breakneck speed.  They
didn't do to bad but they were not at da top.  He said he needed to
exercise a little and get in shape.  He said to tell hiz daddy dat he
luved him bunches and to send lots of kisses.

A little guy named Zorro came in later.  I showed him around and show him
all da sights and attractions.  He headed over to grab a bite to eat at da
Babyfood Balconey.  He ate pretty much over there to.  He said he had to
fuel up for da play ahead.  Then it waz off to Dirt Mountain to dig in da
dirt and maybe dig a den there.  He dug ad dug.  He seemed to be just
digging for da luv of it.  He did eventually dig a nice comfortable den
for himself to relax in and stash hiz treasures.  He said to send his
mommy lots of luv and many hugs and cuddles.

A little guy named Chandler came in later.  He waz met by Joey, Humphrey,
Phoebe, and Oliver.  They were very glad to see him and greeted him
warmly.  Then they were off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  They headed over to grab a snack at da Fruit Bar and eat
some sweets.  Then it waz over to da Ferretone Flood to lap up some
ferretone when da flood came in.  They even tried da surfing and didn't
do to bad at it although they didn't get real fancy.  They did lap up a
bunch of ferretone though and seemed to enjoy themselves.  He said to
pass on hiz luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

I looked Woobie up in da puter.  He waz over watching da Wrestling
Matches.  I went over there to talk to him and see how he waz doing.  I
gave him your message and talked to him at length.  He said he waz
reasonably content here and comfortable while he waited.  He said dat he
luved hiz mommy and to send a hug her way.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to keep an eye out on what is happening.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee