From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 14:53:37 -0700
[Moderator's note: Pre-screened with Wolfy who approved post even for
the humor impaired.  BIG]

k everybody.  i haven;t written in awhile and i am soo sorry but my new
job and everything going on i haven;t had time, but i have been reading
all your posts though.

was visiting wolfy and you would not believe the size of little dippy, she
is FAT, not just pudgy but FAT!!!!!  she has the smallest head and my gosh
the fattest body, she is hysterical looking, she needs to have the gastric
bypass with me, i go tuesday to set the date..sooooo excited.  scared and
nervous allso...

anyay back to serendipity...you really need to let wolfy know that she is
a bad ferret mommie(lol)...the poor thing she is soooooooo fat not kidding
guys, i laughed out loud couldn't help it she looks funny.  geuss what
else i got a handmade sterling silver ferret charm for me and wolfy shhhh
its a secret..oops she will read this wont she,

lol..haahaahaa..
love beth