From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:25:20 -0500
Greetings all

I wanted to take a moment to sincerely apologize that the American Ferret
Association was unable to take telephone calls last week.  In order to
provide you with better service, the AFA has been working busily over the
past few weeks to relocate our office, and as a result our telephone line
suffered a lapse.  The good news is that the office has been transferred,
and the telephone line is once again up and runnning.

When you contact the AFA, your request will be handled by our wonderful new
Secretary, Ms. Tara Palaski.  If Tara cannot personally assist you with
your need, rest assured that she will direct it to the appropriate AFA
volunteer so that it can be promptly handled.

To reach the AFA:

Write to us at our NEW mailing address:
PMB 255
626-C Admiral Dr.
Annapolis, MD 21401

Call us at:  1-888-FERRET-1 (Please leave a message if you reach the
answering service, and we will return your call.)

Fax us at our NEW fax number 516-908-5215

Email us at [log in to unmask]

Or stop by our web site at http://www.ferret.org.  You can even find a
list with contact information for all of the AFA administration there at
http://www.ferret.org/committees.htm.

If you have any comments, questions, suggestions, complaints, etc. please
feel free to contact me directly ([log in to unmask]), and I'll do my very
best to help.

Sincerely,
Regina Hart
President & Webmaster, American Ferret Association
http://www.ferret.org