Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:00:07 -0800
I was doing a freebies web search and found the following link for free
exotic pet samples of Accu-Feed food.  YEP, they have ferret food too!
They have been in business for 3 years now supplying food for exotics only.
They are giving away free samples.  You have to call an "800" number to
order, but it's quick and easy to do.  I asked them and they gave me
permission to post the link on the FML for others to try the samples:

www.brisky.com

I'll let you know if my fuzzies like it or not.  If anyone else has tried
it, please let me know what your fuzzies thought.

Thanks,

Lynn (Harley, Tooley, Sneekers, Jake and Max)
  Missing Peanut, Cyanne, Frostie, Annie, Bear and Buttercup