From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:22:27 -0500
Hello there

>Not too long ago there was an announcement posted about an upcoming vet
>conference in Maryland-sometime in June or July, I believe.

Yep!

The American Ferret Association Inc. presents

Advanced Course:
Management of the Ferret for
Veterinary Professionals

Friday, July 13, 2001  Boston, Massachusetts
The Westin Copley Place, 10 Huntington Avenue

A comprehensive veterinary symposium
In conjunction with the AVMA annual conference

Details along with the registration form and a handy flyer are available at
http://www.ferret.org/vetsymposium2001.htm

Happy ferreting!
Regina J. Hart
President & Webmaster, American Ferret Association
http://www.ferret.org