From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:12:17 -0800
>From:    Chris Snoberger <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: The Ferret Store
>
>I just received a postcard in the mail from the "NEEPs, Inc." company -
>most of you will know them better as the "The Ferret Store".  They are
>announcing a limited time offering (purchases from 1/1/01 to 2/28/01) -
>will earn "POP" points.
>
>I have emailed the company and suggested that maybe they should consider
>extending the program to allow purchasers to "donate" their points to
>shelters.

Chris, I got the same postcard.  I wish I could say that I thought about
the shelter idea too, but (hanging head in shame) didn't.  I think you are
on to something tho'.  I'm like you, never would/will get enough points,
but if the shelters can benifit, let's start an emailing to get them to
let us donate our points to the people who really need them.  Shelters
are always needing supplies, so let's do all we can to help!

>From:    Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: replies replies replies!
>Mindy... have you checked on that monkey lately?  I think Joey
>accomplished his mission.  There have been reports of a vibrating, green,
>sunglassed, singing monkey on the prowl!

Wolfy, I think you've been sniffing Ferretone!  I think that it's migrated.
My dog has been howling in the rain for 2 days, and in the background is
"Wild Thinniningi".  I think the rain has him waterlogged!

>From:    Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
>My kids have started breaking the eggs in half and using the long, pointy
>end like a hat.  Think multi-colored coneheads or mini-crash helmets.
>They like to run, run, run, thunk!  They run right into the wall, the
>dresser, the cage, or each other and then back up and do it again.  Like
>little Fuzzie Bumper Cars.

Hmmmm, ferret cone-heads....This is beyond funny!  Sounds like something my
SON would do!  My fuzzie crew wasn't too impressed with the plastic eggs,
they sniffed then nosed then ignored.

And lastly, to Gwen: BRAVO!!!  You are taking the same path that I did--
research and THEN buy.  By the time I got my first, PeaPie, I knew mostly
what was normal vs.  abnormal.  Wish I had found the FML in that process,
but since I have it has become the most eagerly awaited mail I get! <g>
(Imagine a human staying up until 3 a.m  just drooling for the little
sound indicating "You've got mail!" and then completely devouring it before
getting up to cook breakfast for hubby and kids.  I think this rates as
ferret addiction.)

Tammy & the Crew

Trying to explain ferret math to a
non-ferret owner is like trying to explain
physics to a 3 year old.