From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:24:01 -0500
Greetings......well.....I have a ferret siteing.  I was watching The Ricki
Lake Show on Friday night and the topic was friends that live as pigs.
There was a young woman that had 2 ferrets living in her bedroom at her
parents house and her friend was on the show complaining how bad her
friends room stunk because of the ferrets.  I was upset that she blamed it
on the ferrets.  But then they showed a video account of her friends room
and there was ferret pooh everywhere......it was the girls fault....she did
admit to on the show that at first she didnt care that they poohed and peed
everywhere.......but now she is taking care of it.  The video coverage of
her room was sort of cute though.......the 2 ferrets were your typical
cuties.....both were sable.....and nosey....and they were theiving......
it was funny.

Take care everyone.......Tammy and Jinx
http://tamjamtack.tripod.com/jinxpage/