From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 07:50:57 -0500
Good Morning to All,
I'm soooo sorry I haven't written anyone for a few days, but I'm sure you
all understand as I am still going through the grieving process and the
pain is ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUS!!!!!!

I took Tazy to the vets on on Friday as I said was I going to.  When the
vet saw him he asked me if I was sure I wanted to have him put down.  Of
course I told him that was a very hard question for one to answer, and I
said of course I wasn't sure, who is!!!!!!  Anyway the vet said that he
wasn't in any pain and that he was sure that he wouldn't make it through
the weekend and if I wanted to I should take him home and let him pass to
the bridge at home in familiar surroundings with his brothers and sister
around him and me holding him, and so I did.

Tazy passed to the bridge in his sleep Sunday night with his cage mates
around him and all the love a fuzzie could ever ask for!!!!  He is at
peace now and I'm glad that he is in a much better place and will never
have to suffer again!!!!

Unfortunately I am the one suffering now, as the pain of his loss is
unbearable at times, especially when I come home from work and expect to
see his BEAUTIFUL little face peaking out at me from the cage!!!!!  I
know it will ease in time but I will NEVER EVER forget my beautiful Tazy
Boy!!!!!  He made my life worth living and brought such joy in to it!!!!!!
He will be sorely missed!!!!

THANK YOU ALL for you thoughts, prayers, and lovely cards!!!!  For without
you all It would have been worse!!!!!

Sandee, PLEASE greet my Tazy with open arms and introduce him to everyone
as he doesn't know anyone at the bridge, make sure he has plenty of raisins
and lots of squeaky toys!!!!!  PLEASE KISS HIM FOR ME and let him know that
I will see him one day and that his brothers and sister is grieving for him
and misses him terribly!!!!!

I must go now as the tears are starting to flow once more and I don't want
to get them on my key board!!!!

THANK YOU ALL ,

WITH LOTS OF LOVE ,

Look for Tazy's memorial page in the near future on one of my web page!!!!!

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum