From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:41:11 -0500
Good Morning All,
With such sadness and pain in my heart I have to say that I think it might
be time to let my Tazy go on to Rainbow Bridge :-(

I was hoping against hope that he would leave me in his sleep, but it is
not to be!!!  Please let me know what I should do and if I'm doing the
right thing or is it too early yet to let go?

Here is the status of Tazy as it stands.  He has stopped eating on his own
and will only eat duck soup if I hand feed him, I have to force him to
drink water as he has stopped doing it on his own, when he is out of the
cage and walking he walks sideways and stumbles somewhat, he is still
pooping normally, but it is hard for him to get into the litter box, he
has a very foul odor coming from his breath, it is VERY hard for him to
get into his favorite hammock!!!!

It is soooo very hard for me to let him go, but watching him deteriorate
right in front of my eyes is soooo much harder for both him and I !!!!!
The tears I am shedding will not stop now and my heart is breaking into 50
million pieces as I can't sit here and watch him fall to pieces!!!!  As
fellow fuzzie owners I trust your opinions, so please let me know what
you all think, whether or not it is time to let go!!!!!!

I must go now and feed Tazy, I will be waiting to hear from you all!!!!!
Prayers to all fuzzies, and the ones owned by them!!!!

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum