From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:13:28 -0500
Hi all,
Just want to let everyone know who is interested that you can send e-mails
to animal planet by going to discovery.com and then click on the link for
animal planet.  Use the subject title - (ferrets, why not?) If everyone
writes them from this list requesting informative programming mixed with
fun facts about ferrets then maybe they will listen!!!!!!!  And if you can
get other people to do the same (e-mail them) and they get flooded with
all these e-mails then maybe they will take notice!!!!

Just maybe they haven't realized that ferrets are animals also, and the
simple fact that they are the third most popular pet world wide!!!!!!  So
lets get going on this project and not drag our feet!!!!!  As I mentioned
in yesterdays FML post, this could possibly be detrimental in keeping down
the number of fuzzies going to shelters, being abused, and being set free
to fend for themselves!!!!!!!!!!  :-(

WITH LOL ,

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum