From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:25:43 EST
I AM NOT SAYING I KNOW THIS AS A FACT!  But living here in Iowa I have
HEARD absolutely nothing positive about Ruby's.  I was told it is a "fur
farm." That the ferrets she sells to pet stores are ferrets that have
irregular hair patterns and couldn't have been sold for their fur.  They
are fed raw beef, and not socialized.  That is all I have heard.  As for
the ones that told me this, I WILL NOT BACK THEM, not because they are
not trust worthy, but, because if I can't see it with my own eyes, it is
debatable.

Thanks,
Candi