From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:40:54 -0500
 Memo

 From:  Sukie, Editor in Cheap
 To:  Jumpstart, Editor of Diet and Health

Enclosed: see note requesting information on octopus and grasshoppers which
accidentally reach my desk instead of your's.  Seems quirky.  Worthy as an
eye catcher, perhaps?  Little pen and ink to go along?

Any idea what it has to do with Georgia or wolves?  Perhaps a common dish
in wooded areas outside Atlanta?  Can't make out handwriting.

P.S. How is the Sunday magazine issue on tangerines coming along?

 ----

 Memo